Jul 14, 2023 1 min read
It Is Team Work That Matters!
When you see geese flying along in a "V" formation, you might consider what science has discovered as to why they fly that way. People who share a common direction and a sense of community can get where they are going more quickly and easily because they are travelling on the thrust of one another. When a goose falls out of formation, it suddenly feels the drag and resistance of trying to go it alone and quickly gets back into formation to take advantage of the lifting power of the bird in front. Geese honk from behind to encourage those up front to keep up their speed.
Improving teamwork increases productivity and performance, which indeed benefits the organization.
No Comments yet..
Leave your thought here
- It Is Team Work That Matters!
- Smart Failures: Why Embracing Failure is Key to Experimentation and Innovation
- Dispelling the fear of failure: Nurturing innovation & experimentation
- Culture driven by core values
- The New Age HR- Rethinking People Management using Tech & People Analytics
- Leveraging Analytics for Measuring and Analyzing Culture